Southern Regional Model UN
When not on the campaign trail, I work with the Southern Regional Model UN association, helping to raise awareness for diplomacy and international affairs in a time of American isolation. I have worked with the organization for over 7 years.
Secretary-General: Southern Regional Model UN Charlotte, NC
- Serving currently as chief executive for SRMUN Charlotte 2020, a conference of over 400 individual Delegates from 60 schools across the country.
- Manages conference programming and registration, and markets conference programs to attendees and sponsors
- Supervises staff of 3 executives and 14 committee staff members.
Deputy Director General: Southern Regional Model UN Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
- Served with SRMUN for 6 years as staff member to annual conferences, where I produced background guides and briefs for participants.
- Hired, supervised, and advised committee directors and their support staff through academic writing process and production of background guides for delegates. Served with SRMUN for 6 years as staff member to annual conferences, where I produced background guides and briefs for participants.
- Work with Director General and Board of Directors to structure and produce quality simulations and work with faculty advisors to educate collegiate delegates on diplomatic customs, behaviors, and professional development skills.